- Best Price
- Knowledgeable local guides
- Reliable drivers
- Comfortable A/C vehicles
- Time for souvenir shopping
- On-time return
Our Berlin Tour departs from your cruise ship in Warnemunde. This excursion is our Baltic cruise special designed for small private groups from cruise ships who would like to explore the glorious capital of Germany independently with a private guide. The tour is senior and child friendly as it is by comfortable mini-van and allows you to see Berlin in the most comfortable and economical way. We do not serve big groups and aim at delivering highly personalized service.
Small Group and Private options are available. Small group tours are sold to individuals at Flat rates with lunch. You will travel in a group of max 14 people onboard a 16-seater bus allowing you more comfort and space for a great price. Our tours tend to sell out quickly. Hurry to reserve a seat!
Fix your price for 2021 now in case you decide to travel next year! No prepayment is required to book.
- 7:30* Meet our driver in front of the cruise terminal exit in Warnemuende
- 8:00-10:30 Transfer to Berlin with 1 stop for rest. Meet our guide in Berlin
- 10:30-12:30 Comprehensive West Berlin sightseeing tour by car / van. During the tour you will see the following attractions and stop for photos: Charlottenburg Castle (the baroque summer palace of Queen Charlotte Sophie, a photo stop), the Reichstag (German Parliamen
- 12:30-13:30 Lunch break at a local tavern
- 13:30-16:00 City sightseeing in East Berlin, Potsdamer Platz, the Berlin Wall, Checkpoint Charlie (one of the three check points of the Berlin Wall, famous symbol of the Cold War Era), Bebelplatz (grand square, famous for Book Burning campaign in 1933), Humboldt Univ
- 16:00-19:00 Transfer to Warnemuende
- 19:00 Back onboard the cruise ship
- Booking terms
to respond to every request and was very concerned with every aspect of our journey. She
was eager to accomodate my requests and her prices for private tours could not be beat.
Feel free to contact me should you have questions about Guide-Guru.
Teena Broom AllWorldTravelers@comcast.net
Is Russian visa required on this tour?
No, Russian visa is not required. Guide-Guru, LLC. is the certified tour operator (MBT 010048 reference number in the Registry of Russian Tour Operators). There is a decree permitting visa-free stay in Russia for cruise passengers who take tours of the local authorized tour operators. Our tour ticket is your blanket visa.
Where do we meet our guide?
Major cruise ships dock at the St Petersburg Cruise Terminal 'Marine Facade'. Our guide and tour leader meet the groups inside the terminal in front of the passport control area. Smaller ships dock in the city center and the guide will be meeting you on the pier in front of the passport control area.
What time do we meet our guide?
The meeting time will be confirmed and mentioned in your tour tickets. The time shifts are possible to match your ship's docking time.
Can the tour be customized?
Yes, the tour is customizable.
What happens if the ship is delayed?
We will be informed of this circumstance and the guide will be waiting for you until you disembark. If the ship arrives in time and you do not show up, the waiting time will be maximum 1,5 hours. Please disembark according to the time specified on your tour ticket.
What if we miss the ship?
We do not plan distant afternoon trips on the day of your ship's departure. Our excursion programs are designed to make sure you stay close to your cruise ship on the sailing date. Our excursions normally bring you to the ship 1,5 hours before the ship's departure.
Can you give us some helpful tips while doing tours in Russia. Is it easier to bring Russian Ruble to buy snacks , or use restrooms or eat at restaurant while you are taking us on tours? Any suggestions for us to be aware of?
You can withdraw some cash rubles from any ATM in the city (there are many). Many stores and restaurants take bank cards (Visa, Mastercard). The guide will help you with money exchange on the day of the tour.
How to book:
- Send a tour booking and passport information (for cruise visitors).
- Receive our Confirmation, payment link and your tour ticket for visa-free disembarkation (cruise visitors).
Cruise visitors to St. Petersburg - 0% prepayment.
Non-cruise visitors to St. Petersburg - 50% prepayment.
Moscow tours (all visitors) - $200US/person prepayment.
The balance payment is made at the beginning of your tour.
European tours - 50% prepayment (if booked with Russia) or 100% (if only Europe).
Theatre tickets - 100% prepayment.
- Credit cards for prepayment - Visa/Mastercard/Amex/Diners/Discover/JCB/Unionpay
- Credit cards for payment in St. Petersburg - Visa/Mastercard/Amex.
St. Petersburg tours: < 24 hours or no-show - NO refund.
Moscow / European tours: < 7 days - NO refund.
Air/train tickets - NO refund.
Theatre tickets (once purchased) - NO refund.
Ship's non-call in St. Petersburg port - 100% refund.
Please inform us as early as possible if you have to cancel your trip via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or 24-hour phone/Whatsapp +7-921-903-28-81.
Child younger than 6 y.o. may travel with 1 parent free of charge. Schoolchildren, students and children over 6 y.o. receive a discounted rate. (Students must provide their international ISIC ID card to our Tour Coordinator upon payment to claim their discount. If they fail to do this, they will be charged the full adult price).
Did you know you can save a lot of cash by finding travel companions to join your tour? You are welcome to find tour mates by placing a message on Cruisecritic/Tripadvisor boards.